Sunday, November 15, 2009

Don't bother me...I'm blogging...

Or this blog entry's more suitable title "Nano should come with a warning: may cause 5lb weight gain."

Well folks its November 15th and I'm at 26,769 on the old word count. Half way there...damn near on track. To date, I've killed a dozen or so bad-guy characters, vigilante-style (so its ok), there have been numerous unmentionable things occuring in the bedroom, and for some reason I decided to write about a pixie, who lives in a nurse log, with 300 brothers and sisters. Its safe to say that part will get cut once I sober up.

If I were clever, I would say, I write the minimum 1666 words because I am trying to pace myself. But that's not true, I have no such structure, or self control for that matter. No, 1666 words is all I can get on paper on a given day even if I were to handcuff myself to this computer...after 1666 words, I'm effing around on Facebook. Who am I kidding, I do that after 300 words.

But I'm quite proud, and I will NOT reward myself with the truffles lurking in the pantry...the spareribs in the crockpot however, are not safe from danger!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mmmmmm, spare ribs!!!!!!