Wednesday, November 19, 2008

NaNoWriMo 2008......Over half way there!

I haven't posted anything new because I've been too busy writing!! That is a good sign, but I'm writing a bunch of crap. I should be at 30k words by end of night tonight, and I'm wasting time writing on this bloody blog that no one reads.....PLUS, I totally got a fun new idea to write about and wanted SO BADLY to cheat on this manuscript.....

11.19.08
NaNoWriMo 2008 Stats!!!

* No. of Dutch Bros Lattes? : 18
* No of pages? : 165
* No of words? : 31,203
* No of times I thought this is a bad idea? : Every day this week......!

1 comment:

Matt Sinclair said...

"this blog that no one reads" ... I know the feeling. Don't worry, you've joined good groups to find other writers and let them find you. Best of luck in NaNo and keep writing ... elephantguy.